Until now, cooling solutions for tropical climates have been a compromise.
Your building’s air conditioning system should deliver two things – comfort for customers and performance for owners. In the past, finding a solution to accommodate your needs was difficult. Now, we have done just that.
You spoke. We designed.
Introducing the ultra-efficient SMMS-7 VRF – created from the inside out just for you.
Our purpose-built solution has been reimagined from the ground up – specifically designed for buildings in tropical climates. The SMMS-7 is 16% more efficient1 with part load COP over 7. To minimise environmental impact, components are reengineered to reduce the system refrigerant by up to 30%. Its smaller and lighter chassis offers greater design and installation flexibility. That all adds up to a cooling solution that’s built to bring down operational cost and improve comfort.
No compromise means no compromise. We do not sacrifice reliability and environmental friendliness for the sake of performance.
- Expanded operating temperature up to 52°C minimises disruption to operation.
- A unique oil management system regulates compressor lubrication and reduces downtime.
- Wave Tool remote diagnostic application enables faster troubleshooting and repair.
- New liquid pipe temperature control algorithm and tankless design reduce refrigerant by up to 30%.
- Improved system efficiency offers up to 20% energy conservation..
No matter your building’s purpose, put ultimate performance at its core.
- Redesigned heat exchanger, accumulator and compressor deliver top cooling performance.
- Best-in- class efficiency of up to 4.82 at full load and 7.27 at 50% load.
- Diversity factor of up to 200% enhances system design flexibility.
- Improved component design reduces footprint by up to 24%
- Wide capacity range from 8 to 60 HP to support any design configuration. For smaller space MiNi-SMMS7 with 4 to 6 HP is also available.
The first step in delivering innovation? Listening.
And then, design with a purpose.
Discover all of the innovations that allow the new SMMS-7 VRF to deliver greater comfort and efficiency, all with a smaller footprint.